Registering at Little Otter
- Private Lessons – (Once per week – 1:1 Ratio): $175/month
- Beginner Lessons – (Once per week – 2:1 Ratio): Starfish and Yippy Yellow Tang – $110/month
- Beginner II & III Lessons (Once per week – 3:1 Ratio): Redfish, Parrotfish, Golly Green Guppy – $100/month
- Advance Lessons – (Once per week – 4:1 Ratio): Dashing Dolphin, and Blazing Barracuda – $89/month
- Baby and Team Lesson: (Once per week – 5:1 Ratio): $89/month
Prices are figured on an annual average (Calculation: individual lesson price x 52 weeks divided by 12 months). Classes will be pro-rated based on the start date and sibling discounts apply.
There is a $35 annual registration and administration fee per family.
A typical Little Otter student takes 14-16 weeks to progress through one swim level. We always recommend a minimum commitment of two months to start to see a progression through the levels. Results can vary for each student, but this lets our parents know what they might experience at Little Otter. We do ask for a 30 day notice if you plan to withdraw your student from Little Otter.
No spaces are guaranteed until you register online and receive an email confirming that you have enrolled in a class, or you enroll at the swim school in-person. We do not have ‘sessions’, so classes are always going and you may start your child’s classes at any time that we have an opening that fits your schedule.