THE BENEFITS OF SWIMMING CLASSES FOR CHILDREN
There are so many advantages that come from early exposure to swimming. Whether you bring a baby, toddler or older child, you give that little one a variety of benefits through our courses. Here are a few examples:
- New swimming skills: The most obvious benefit from child or toddler swimming lessons is gaining a new skill. Your child develops the ability to move safely and confidently through the water — a great asset at any beach, lake or pool.
- move safely and confidently through the water — a great asset at any beach, lake or pool.
- Safety in the water: No parent wants to worry about a child drowning, and swim time may lower the risks of that happening.
- More confidence: Our swimming classes for toddlers, infants and other kids give your son or daughter exposure to group activities, teach social skills and can create more confidence for the future.
- Physical activity: It’s always good for kids to exercise. Swimming is a great cardiovascular workout, as well as a tool for promoting muscle development and control.
The above examples are only the beginning of benefits from swimming. Kids who take swimming classes may also improve coordination, sleep better and have healthier appetites, too. Enroll your child to learn more.
WHY CHOOSE LITTLE OTTER SWIM SCHOOL?
When you want a quality kids swim school in a safe, fun environment, you can’t find a better resource than Little Otter Swim School. Taught by caring, enthusiastic teachers, our classes are a step above the typical swim school.
Programs are available year-round, our pool is sparkling clean, teaching occurs in small groups, and we use warm indoor pools where parents can watch their kids learn. If you’ve been looking for a great place to watch your child develop a love of water, this is it.